Star-Spangled 200 Official Partner Program
Become an Star-Spangled 200 Official Partner (SS200 Partner)!
The Maryland War of 1812 Bicentennial Commission invites nonprofits and agencies in federal, state and local government to join the Star-Spangled 200 partnership program at no charge. Partner organizations have use of the official Star-Spangled 200 logo. Also, Official Partners are listed on the Commission's and Star-Spangled 200, Inc.'s web sites and in promotional materials and announcements, and will receive recognition at events and programs when appropriate.
Organizations in the program support the commission's vision for increasing economic opportunities across the state during the bicentennial period, while showcasing Maryland as a premier location to live, work, and visit. Partners also promote the Commission to their board, staff, members, and community and host or sponsor bicentennial events or programs.
Download a full list of benefts for the partner program.
To be eligible, SS200 Partner organizations must:
- be a federal, state, or local government entity or non-profit organization in good standing with the State of Maryland;
- provide an opportunity to leverage funds;
- have local, state, national, and/or international impact;
- provide positive media exposure;
- leverage marketing, communication and outreach resources; and
- support and advance the four primary goals of the Commission:
- inclusion and statewide participation;
- resource stewardship;
- education; and
- tourism and economic development.
To apply, complete the application and send or email to:
Maryland War of 1812 Bicentennial Commission
401 E. Pratt Street, 14th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Learn the latest updates through Key Notes, the Commission's e-newsletter. Past issues are available online. Contact us to be added to the mailing lists.
Event Planning Calendar